Last updated: June 23, 2021
1. What kind of personal data are collected and processed by REXAIR?
|Type of data||Examples of data|
|Identification data||Title, first name, last name, customer number|
|Contact Details||Email address, postal address, phone number|
|Data related to your
|Date of request and demonstration, independent authorized Rainbow distributor / independent dealer conducting demonstration, identified cleaning needs, product(s) presented, feedback|
Data related to your order, such as order number, date, product model, serial number
Data related to your returns, such as date of the return request, returned products, reasons for returning, warrantyCustomer relationship management data such as order history, order frequency, requests for information / complaints (date, subject, action taken), communications with Rexair Services
Data Related to Your
|Professional or employment-related information||Data related to your information request on the Rainbow Opportunity page, such as availability (full-time, part-time, college student), and any other information you might include in your message to us|
|Data related to your personal life and preferences||Marital status, job, call notes, lead score (allergies, children, health, pets, love to clean, home owner, etc.)|
Also, the Websites automatically collect the following data through cookies and other data tracking technologies:
|Type of data||Examples of data||Purposes|
|Internet or other electronic network activity information||Date and time of connection, IP address, browser type, browser language, event logs||These data are necessary for the proper functioning of the Website and Services, as well as internal business analytics purposes such as audience measurement.|
The provision of certain types of personal data may be necessary or optional, depending on the Services you wish to receive. Mandatory data will be marked as such at the moment of collection of your personal data. If you refuse to provide mandatory data, Rexair may not be able to provide you with the Service you requested or respond to your other requests.
2. For what PURPOSES does REXAIR use your personal data?
Rexair processes your personal data to provide our Services to you, and more specifically, for the following purposes:
|Purposes||Examples of use of your personal data||Legal Bases|
|Managing your demonstration request||
||To take steps to facilitate a sales contract between you and the independent authorized Rainbow distributor|
|Managing customer support service||
||To support the performance of the sales contract between you and the independent authorized Rainbow distributors|
|Managing your information request about Rainbow Opportunities||
||To take steps to facilitate a sales contract between you and the independent authorized Rainbow distributors|
|Improving our products sold on the Websites and your customer experience||
||Legitimate interest of Rexair to improve its products and, if applicable, to moderate reviews published on the Website|
|Customizing your experience||
|Improving the Websites and our Services, and improving your user experience of the Websites||
||Legitimate interest of Rexair to improve the Websites and its Services, as well as user experience on the Websites|
|Pre-litigation or litigation management||
||Legitimate interest of Rexair in defending its rights and interests|
|Compliance with legal and regulatory obligations||
||Legal and regulatory obligations to which Rexair is subject|
3. Who can access your personal data?
Your personal data may be shared, disclosed, or otherwise transmitted to the following recipients when you use our Services:
|Rexair and its duly authorized employees||Provision of services provided on the Website and management of the Website|
|Independent authorized Rainbow distributors||Provision of information about the requested demonstration, or provision of the information request about the Rainbow Opportunity|
|Exclusively for operational, technical or logistical purposes|
|Administrative, judiciary, or other governmental authorities||
In the case of an express and justified request in relation to a proven violation of legal or regulatory provisions or
|Attorneys and all interested parties||Exclusively in the case of pre-litigation or litigation|
|Other third parties||Following or during a restructuring, reconstitution, acquisition, debt financing, merger, sale of assets of Rexair or a similar transaction, as well as in case of insolvency, bankruptcy or receivership where personal data are transferred to one or more third parties as assets of Rexair.|
|Public||In the event you choose to submit personal data through Testimonials|
Will your personal data be transferred outside of the european union (EU) / EUROPEAN ECONOMIC AREA (EEA) / UNITED KINGDOM (UK)?
When your personal data are transferred outside the EU/EEA/UK, Rexair will, in the absence of an adequacy decision and after having carried out an assessment of the level of protection of your rights on the territory of the third country where the recipient of your personal data is established, implement all necessary measures through the adoption of appropriate safeguards such as standard contractual clauses with our EU/EEA/UK-based independent distributors. A copy of such safeguards can be obtained by sending an email directly to Rexair at firstname.lastname@example.org.
5. How does REXAIR protect your personal data?
Rexair has implemented technical and organizational measures designed to protect your personal data, in particular against potential data breaches likely to cause, either by accident or unlawfully, the destruction, loss, modification, unauthorized access or divulgence of your personal data. These measures are designed to provide a level of security adapted to the data and will take into account the state of the art and the cost of implementation in relation to the risks and nature of the data to be protected.
Rexair requires that all members of its personnel and any other person processing your personal data (including independent authorized Rainbow distributors and their personnel) will respect the internal rules and procedures related to the processing of personal data, including the technical and organizational security measures put in place to protect your personal data.
Although we use reasonable efforts to safeguard your personal data, please be aware that no method of transmission or storage of data over the Internet and through other methods can be 100% secure. Therefore, we cannot guarantee the absolute security of your personal data.
6. For how long are your personal data STORED?
As a general rule, your personal data will only be retained for the period necessary for the accomplishment of the purposes for which said data was collected, or as necessary to fulfill legal or regulatory obligations.
In the absence of applicable exceptions, Rexair will keep your personal data:
- until the end of the demonstration (including the collection of your feedback) for personal data related to your demonstration request;
- during thirteen (13) months from the connection date concerning your internet and other electronic network activity information;
- until the end of the warranty period for personal data related to your purchase;
- three (3) years after our last contact with you;
- until the complete processing of any request/complaint for personal data related to the request/complaint.
In addition to this, Rexair will keep your personal data for:
- three (3) years for personal data relating to potential customers processed for marketing purposes;
- five (5) years for evidence purposes relating to legal claims;
- ten (10) years from the end of the relevant fiscal year for personal data retained for accounting purposes as well as for commercial documents.
7. What are your rights regarding your personal data?
If you have any questions or wish to exercise your rights, you may directly contact Rexair by sending an email to email@example.com.
Under certain circumstances, you must explain to Rexair why you are exercising one of these rights and, if necessary, justify your identity.
7. 1 IF YOU ARE located in EU/EEA/UK:
Rexair, as data controller, provides you rights regarding your personal data. In accordance with the European regulations regarding the protection of personal data, you have the following rights over your personal data:
- you can request information on the processing of your personal data and obtain a copy of the personal data undergoing processing, including in electronic format, where:
- your request is only related to your personal data (excluding anonymous or third-party data);
- your request does not adversely affect the rights or freedoms of others, including trade secrets or intellectual property.
- you can request the rectification of your personal data ;
- you can request the deletion of your personal data, where one of the following legal grounds applies:
- your personal data are no longer necessary in relation to the purposes for which they were collected or otherwise processed;
- you wish to withdraw the consent on which the processing is based, and there is no other legal ground for the processing;
- you object to the processing and there are no overriding legitimate grounds for the processing (such as obligation for Rexair to keep personal data);
- your personal data have been unlawfully processed
- your personal data have to be erased for compliance with a legal obligation in Union or Member State law to which Rexair is subject;
- your personal data have been collected in relation to the offer of information society services.
- you can request the restriction of the processing during a limited period of time, where one of the following applies:
- you contest the accuracy of your personal data, the processing of which is thus restricted for the period necessary for Rexair to verify the accuracy of such personal data;
- you object to the erasure of your personal data on the ground of the processing being unlawful and you request the restriction of their use;
- Rexair no longer needs your personal data for the purposes of the processing, but you need them for the establishment, exercise or defense of legal claims;
- you have objected to the processing, which is thus restricted pending the verification of whether the compelling legitimate grounds of Rexair may override your interests, rights and freedoms.
- you can object, on grounds relating to your particular situation, to the processing of your personal data when the processing is based on Rexair’s legitimate interest. Rexair will no longer process your personal data unless it demonstrates compelling legitimate grounds for the processing which override your interests, rights and freedoms or for the establishment, exercise or defense of legal claims.
- you can ask to receive your personal data in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format and also can request their transmission to another controller where technically feasible, where:
- your request is only related to your personal data (excluding anonymous or third-party data);
- your request does not adversely affect the rights or freedoms of others, including trade secrets or intellectual property;
- the processing is based on consent or on a contract ;
- the processing is carried out by automated means.
- you can withdraw your consent when it has been obtained, without this withdrawal affecting the lawfulness of the processing operations previously carried out.
If needed, you may also lodge a complaint with your national data protection authority. This right may be exercised at any time and free of charge, at the exclusion of potential postal fees or expenses related to legal representation or assistance should you choose to engage third party assistance for the procedure.
7. 2 IF YOU ARE A California resident:
If you are a California resident, you may have the following rights over your personal data:
- You have the right to know:
- the specific pieces of personal data we have about you
- the categories of personal information we have collected about you in the last 12 months
- the categories of sources from which that personal data was collected
- the categories of third parties to whom your personal data was sold or disclosed in the last 12 months
- the purpose for collecting and selling your personal data
Generally, in the past 12 months, Rexair has collected the categories of personal data detailed in Section 1 for the purposes described in Section 2. In the past 12 months, we have also disclosed the categories of personal data identified in Section 1 to the categories of third parties as described in Section 3.
- You have the right to request deletion of your personal data that we have collected or maintain about you. We may deny your request under certain circumstances, such as if we need to comply with our legal obligations or complete a transaction for which your personal data was collected. If we deny your request for deletion, we will let you know the reason why.
- You have the right to opt out of the sale of your personal data, but we do not sell your personal data
If you choose to exercise any of these rights, Rexair will not discriminate against you in any way. If you exercise certain rights, however, please understand that you may be unable to use or access certain features of our Websites or other Services.
You may exercise your right to know and your right to request deletion twice a year free of charge. To exercise your right to know or right to request deletion, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call our toll free number 248-755-2857. We will take steps to very your identity before processing your request to know or request to delete. We will not fulfill your request unless you have provided sufficient information for us to reasonably verify you are the individual about whom we collected personal data. We may request additional information about you to verify your identity or authority to make a request and to track and document request responses, unless you initially provided the information for another purposes.
You may use an authorized agent to submit a request to know or a request to request deletion. When we verify your agent’s request, we may verify both your and your agent’s identity and request a signed document from you that authorizes your agent to make the request on your behalf. To protect your personal data, we reserve the right to deny a request from an agent that does not submit proof that they have been authorized by you to act on their behalf.
In addition, California residents are entitled to request and obtain from Rexair, once per calendar year, information about any of your personal data shared with third parties for their own direct marketing purposes, including the categories of information and the names and addresses of those businesses with which we have shared such information.
8. CHILDREN’S PRIVACY
Our Services are not intended for children under the age of 16 and we do not knowingly collect any personal data from children under 16. If Rexair learns that a child under the age of 16 has submitted personal data to us, we will take all reasonable measures to delete the data as soon as possible and do not use such data for any purpose, expect where necessary to protect the safety of the child or others as required or allowed by law. If you believe a child under 16 has provided us with personal data, please contact us at email@example.com.
9. LINKS TO THIRD PARTY WEBSITES
10. Changes to this policy
11. CONTACT US
By Mail: Privacy Compliance Team Rexair LLC 2600 W. Big Beaver Rd. Suite 555 Troy, MI 48084
By Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
By Toll-Free Phone: 248-755-2857