When you purchase a Rainbow, you are buying many years of product development, continuous improvement and ingenuity. Plus, your Rainbow is supported by Rexair LLC and by your local Independent Authorized Rainbow Distributor.
Do not make the mistake of purchasing your Rainbow from an unauthorized retailer.
Only an Authorized Rainbow Distributor/Dealer can sell and support an authentic Rainbow.
Risks of Buying from an Unauthorized Source
- You will not have access to an authorized warranty that is backed by the manufacturer – Rexair LLC of Troy, Michigan, USA.
- You don’t really know who you are dealing with, and it is often not a local business with a track record of providing good customer service.
- Any warranties actually offered by unauthorized sellers of Rainbows may, as a practical matter, be worthless. Additionally, in order to get a warranty repair, you may have to package the Rainbow and then ship it out for repair – a time-consuming and costly process, with no guarantee of satisfactory service.
- Despite promises of prompt shipping, there are often long delays between a credit card purchase and the date on which the units are actually shipped.
- Units advertised as “new,” may in fact be used. You may not know until it is too late!
- Units may not be in good condition, may be defective or may contain non-factory parts. Often products from unauthorized sources have had serial numbers removed to conceal the true source of the products.
- Authorized Rainbow Distributors only honor warranties on machines sold by other Authorized Distributors, which do not include vacuum cleaner shops or Internet merchants.
- While Rexair sympathizes with customers who have been taken advantage of by unauthorized or Internet sellers, Rexair stands behind its Authorized Distributors and can only offer assistance to customers who have purchased through authorized channels.